Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

User Groups

Options
  • 07-03-2006 2:12am
    Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

I only noticed this today, this minute in fact, but I went into my user cp and then Group Membership there, and I don't seem to have the choice to show myself as a subscriber anymore. I renewed my subscription, and it shows when I go to paid subscriptions that it goes from 3-3-06 to 3-3-07. Is it because I'm HMod in another forum or something? Cheers.

Edit: I don't have access to the subscribers' forum either, but I do have access to S&S. I'm a bit confused!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

maybe a vB error?
    btw your a Mod not a Hmod :)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

*Bump*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Happened to me before and a few other mods if I recall, PM Regi he sorted it for me.
    I think it's something to do with mod status and preventing mods from being demodded accidently by an auto user group change.

Advertisement