Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stone Cold will induct Bret Hart into Hall Of Fame

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's good that Benoit is inducting Eddie. I think he would have wanted that. I think Dean Malenko should have been allowed induct Eddie too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

indeed. actually, the trio of benoit, malenko and chavo would have been nice to see.
    it'll be nice to see austin again too. let the speculation about him appearing at wrestlemania begin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

So i'm guessing Bret Hart probably wont be at the show. or maybe WWE are covering all bases and he will be there. There's still no announment of Bret being special ref for Micheals v Mcmahon so this could go either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

If Bret Hart becomes a referee for that match Staflos, you can have all the wages I make till I die. Won't happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

It's cool that Austin is gonna induct Hart and Benoit/Mysterio/Chavo will be inducting Eddie, Although I agree that Malenko should be helping induct Eddie!

'Mean' Gene is supposed to have wanted Bobby Heenan to induct him, but he is supposed to be inducting someone else!

Possible spoiler if you didn't see Raw and don't want to know yet who was announced as the 4th inductee:
    The most obvious choice to induct Sensational Sherri is HBK but dont think that will happen when Bret is being inducted.

• Advertisement

Yeah theres talk that Heenan will induct the Blackjacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

interesting quetion posed by the sherri martel problem, i doubt hbk will be there also. the next logical step would be randy savage, but hilk will be there and he may have too much allegiance with TNAto show for wwe, will be interesting to see who they get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

Its obvious that the person who will induct Sherri Martel will either be The million dollar man Ted Dibiase or Dusty Rhodes.

Whoever inducts her it really does n't matter its just great thats she's in . She was really talented and when I was a kid she used to make me hate her so much!

I would also like to see Elizabeth in, down the raod. She was n't as talented maybe on the mic or definitely in the ring as Sherri. But she was a huge part of the storylines in the mid-80s in the WWE and she definitely had a star quality about her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

I like the sound of those mentioned that are going to induct various superstars into the hall of fame

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

blackbelt wrote:
    Its obvious that the person who will induct Sherri Martel will either be The million dollar man Ted Dibiase or Dusty Rhodes.

How about randy savage or hbk? Altho now that i think about it ur prob right with one of those two, seein as their both still on the payroll and they prob wanna keep Michaels and Bret as far away as possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Macho Man isnt on the wwe payroll , he isnt signed as part of the legends scheme!

Randy is too busy making rap songs. Actually of all the people who have worked for the WWE I think he's become the forgotten ledgend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

I always felt that Macho Man Randy Savage was forgotten about.The only time you see Macho Man on WWE TV these days is when there is an occasional music video aired.

Will we ever see Macho Man on tv again?I never found out exactly why he left WWF (probably money) but it would be interesting to see him back feuding with the likes of Ric Flair,HBK,Chris Masters,Carlito,Edge or Randy Orton.

HBK won't be at the HOF according to reports.He also stated that he would stay away from HOF so that Bret could be inducted.I've got a feeling that Bret will be special ref or interfere in that match between McMahon and Michaels.We've seen Undertaker disregard internet rumours etc about returning as the deadman.He'll end up doing his farewell speech after the match.My guess is that the "Spirit Squad" will help Mcmahon,then Bret Hart comes down and helps Michaels with the aid of Austin.Then when you think Shawn Michaels is going to win,Bret screws Michaels and McMahon pins Michaels.That would be a good ending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

blackbelt wrote:
    Then when you think Shawn Michaels is going to win,Bret screws Michaels and McMahon pins Michaels.That would be a good ending.

I think your expecting too much.

Bret always said he would not step in the ring again for WWE. So far he has proven to be a man of his work in pretty much all things.

If he steps in the ring i will lose just a little respect for him.

Besides, be realistic. He is not the man he was.

Advertisement