Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many medals will Ireland win in Moscow?

• 07-03-2006 9:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,187 ✭✭✭✭

Well, what do you think?

O'Rourke is in great shape, Cragg is coming back to form and Gillick?

How many medals will Ireland win in Moscow? 8 votes

Zero
    0% 0 votes
    One
    25% 2 votes
    Two
    50% 4 votes
    More than two
    25% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Domer

Would love to see Ireland win a few medals, but looking at the world rankings, it is unlikely. No chance of a repeat of the glory night that saw Marcus, Frank and Paul do us proud in Indianapolis!!!

DOR seems like our best chance, and I hope she does the business!!

Cragg will be competing on a world, not a european stage, and should do well, but I don't think he will medal...I hope I am wrong!!

It will be a great experience for Maher and McSweeney

The 400m boys will be blasted on the world stage and will most likely not make the final... again, I hope I am proved wrong

And sure the rest can do a bit of sightseeing!!! I hear Moscow is nice this time of year!!

"I don't know what happened, I just can't do it at major championships,"
    Maria McCambridge 2005

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Common Sense

I concur with almost everything you say, Domer. Would love to see McCambridge do herself justice on this occasion.

Advertisement