Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Circumcision Story

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 circ

Had circumcision done today - now home from hospital.

Had no choice in the circumcision - it was for adult phimosis - and the only viable option regarding the condition. For any naysayers - in such cases as mine there really isn't any choice, and leaving the condition can lead to it spreading and causing much worse problems.

Many thanks to all that have posted their experiences on this thread - I found this thread an invaluable resource, leading up to the surgery - and I've very grateful to the contributers and opening poster.

Regarding my own experiences today - it couldn't have gone better.

The surgery was quick and after coming around I've had absoluetely no pain.

The dressing fell off after a couple of hours, and it didn't look half as bad as I had imagined. looked a bit funny with the black stiches.

My biggest concern was when I had to urinate after the surgery, as I thought it may hurt - but pleased to say it was painless. There were a few drops of blood, which, I was told was the norm.

The nurse dressed it again, but this came off as well... at present he is free of any dressing and doing fine.

I was given painkillers and told it would hurt when the painkiller given during surgery wore off, but that has wore off and as of yet I've had absolutley no pain, I just have to walk carefully. I even wore my jeans home, didn't need the trakkie bottoms.

Went to the toilet again when got home - all good no blood this time.

Only little problem I had was a few of my pubes got attached to stiches and dried blood, so had to snip them (the pubes). This was pobably because I hardly had the dressing on. Take note anyone having it done in future.

Altogether can't believe how little pain I've had, looking forward to the bath tomorrow.

Will update on progress.

And once again thank you very much to posters that have previously posted their experiences - it was invaluable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

circ wrote: »
    Had circumcision done today - now home from hospital.

Had no choice in the circumcision - it was for adult phimosis - and the only viable option regarding the condition. For any naysayers - in such cases as mine there really isn't any choice, and leaving the condition can lead to it spreading and causing much worse problems.

Many thanks to all that have posted their experiences on this thread - I found this thread an invaluable resource, leading up to the surgery - and I've very grateful to the contributers and opening poster.

Regarding my own experiences today - it couldn't have gone better.

The surgery was quick and after coming around I've had absoluetely no pain.

The dressing fell off after a couple of hours, and it didn't look half as bad as I had imagined. looked a bit funny with the black stiches.

My biggest concern was when I had to urinate after the surgery, as I thought it may hurt - but pleased to say it was painless. There were a few drops of blood, which, I was told was the norm.

The nurse dressed it again, but this came off as well... at present he is free of any dressing and doing fine.

I was given painkillers and told it would hurt when the painkiller given during surgery wore off, but that has wore off and as of yet I've had absolutley no pain, I just have to walk carefully. I even wore my jeans home, didn't need the trakkie bottoms.

Went to the toilet again when got home - all good no blood this time.

Only little problem I had was a few of my pubes got attached to stiches and dried blood, so had to snip them (the pubes). This was pobably because I hardly had the dressing on. Take note anyone having it done in future.

Altogether can't believe how little pain I've had, looking forward to the bath tomorrow.

Will update on progress.

And once again thank you very much to posters that have previously posted their experiences - it was invaluable.

I awoke this morning to read this post and think that I got up during the night and posted it as it's almost EXACTLY my experience...
    Fair play circ...we're on the way to recovery now :)

The nurses were concerned in hospital yesterday eve and wouldnt let me home as they reckoned head of my man was white and feared dressing was too tight :o. There was some mass of dressing on it..so eventually a nice nurse re did my dressing..

MY update is that my dressing came off during the night...all looks good..a wee bit of swelling (hope it stays lol) and no leaks.
    No Pain or discomfort !!
    Head is sure sensitive as I walk about but we'll survive that..

Biggest issue and reason I got up early to sit at laptop...trying to fight away erections all night..it just doesnt want to stay down...girlfriend says I shoudl think of Mary Harney and that'll keep him flacid lol
    How do you guys fight the erections???

So all good...bath later ...

Zip

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Funky G

Best of luck to Zippy and Circ with their recovery.

Thanks to Westskipper for the info - will be meeting my 2nd opinion next week after the the urologist i met a few weeks ago told me that a full circ was what i needed.

Fair play to you too zippy - yeah we are definitely on the road to recovery!

As to the erection thing, Harney is a good plan :eek:, I may use her myself, if you don‘t my me stealing her off you. Last night I was using visualisations of Nell McCafferty and Maggie Thatcher to keep him down… had to turn the telly over a couple of times when hot chicks came on it! If it gets too bad my plan is to tightly squeeze the base of penis to hopefully subdue him.

Funky G, thanks for the well wishes and the best of luck yourself with whatever you decide.

Last night slept well (no dressing) on my side - side of legs kept duvet off the lad - all good. Woke up this morning with the beginning of a little bit of morning glory, was just my body telling me to wake up and go to loo.

Absolutely no pain again today - haven’t had to take the prescribed paracetamol nor anti-inflammatory (though make take an anti-inflammatory for good measure later). Just taking the anti-biotics they prescribed.

The nick on my arm where they put needles and the drip in is more painful than around the penis, and to put that into perspective that nick hurts much less than a tiny paper cut.

I’m aware the lad has had surgery and is stitched up but no pain, that said I wouldn’t want to bang him off anything. I don't intend using any dressing - he's been all good with the air getting to him. And I wore my jocks under my jeans last night coming home - no bother.

I’ve been going around the house in a dressing-gown - lets him hang freely and gets air to him - works for me, I‘ve been running around no bother and even had a little dance earlier I felt that good! :) The relief compared to the irriatation of the phimosis is palpable!

I was thinking how a kilt would be good to wear too, but I don’t have one and figured that if the neighbours saw me prancing around in one of my missuses dresses - and got wind I was in hospital and now walking funny - they may think I’d had a sex-change. So stuck with the dressing gown.

Anyone asks me about it - I just tell them I had 'penis gigantitus' - which meant my penis kept getting bigger and bhigger until it was too big for the foreskin. ;)

Good man circ....you can have harney no bother lol

I wasn prescibed any anti biotics or anti inflamatories....

Lad is fairly swollen today..no pain...would anti-inflam take the swelling down ???

• Advertisement

Hi Zippy,

Anti-inflammatories would help to an extent with the swelling, but I wouldn't worry about it as the swelling is the body's normal reaction to such trauma and will help with the healing.

My anti-inflammatories and pain-killers were prescribed to be used "as required" - so only if I needed them. Don't know why they prescribed me anti-biotics, presumably as a precautionary matter.

Best to stick to whatever your surgeon / doctors told you - they'd know what was best specifically for you; everyone is different and may have slightly different surgery.

Thanks for the loan of Harney! :eek: You should do a google image search for Nell McCafferty - that will cure any rogue erections! :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12 username_

I've been contemplating getting this sorted for a few years and I think I need to just get it over with. Do I need to go to the GP for a referral first or can I go direct to a urologist? :confused:
    Hi I got refered by my gp to a public Urologist and was waiting two weeks and still no news of when i would even get a referral. So I contacted a Private Urologist directly. The iniatial consultation cost me 180 . I have basic health inusrance that covered 60% of the treatment so I had to Pay approx 350 euro to have the procedure done in a private hospital. The great thing was after seeing the consultant he had an appointment for me three weeks later he has clinics in kilkenny and outside dublin. If you want further details pm me and I can pass on the details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Best of luck to both Zippy and Circ.
    It'll be 10 years on the 19th of this month since I had it done. Reading both your posts brings back some memories alright. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭westskipper

First of all, welcome to zippy and circ, you are now members of the roundhead club :D

Thanks for sharing your experiences here with others, like you i found this thread really helpful last year when i was considering circumcision for the phimosis problem, and i thought it was the best resource I had found on the net for getting real life experiences from guys who had been through the same thing.
    As a result, i shared my experiences in turn to help other guys too, so if any of my comments over the last 6 months have been useful to other blokes who faced the same issues with phimosis and frenulum breve, then it has been worth the time and effort.

great to hear that it all went well for you, and that like so many others in the past, you find after the you have gone home from the op that it really was much ado about nothing, its not painful and you shouldnt experience any pain in the days that follow unless you are unlucky and pick up an infection.
    In fact, i never need to take a pain killing tablet or an anti inflammatory at all.

For the record, i found that the 'worst' part will be the nighttime erections which will wake you because the stitches will be pulled very tight - thinking of Harney will definitely help to shorten the period of erection, but it wont stop it happening.
    I found this lasted from about day 3 until day 10. I did get some relief by wrapping the scar area in sticky elastplast plaster (the type that comes on a roll like electrical tape) and then removing it slowly and carefully in the morning. (You will need to have removed any pubes in the area first, as otherwise you will experience a painful 'waxing' of them when you remove the tape !!) The tape takes the strain off the scar and stitches at erection time and makes night times a little easier, you wont even wake up with the feeling of a ring of barbed wire around you little fella.

As regards general healing, like others i found that there is rapid initial 'deep' healing of the wound in the first 4-5 days, but it can be up to 10-14 days before the surface of the wound dries up and seals over. It may remain 'puffy' and inflamed a bit for anything from 2 to 4 weeks, but dont worry it will go down and tighten back as it does.

No doubt you will be keen to see how it will turn out - be patient, it takes about 3 weeks before you start to see a real result, and then (as TBH said) it heals virtually overnight, and by the 1 month mark you will have forgotten in daily life that you even had surgery.

It then continues to improve slowly over the next 8 - 12 weeks so that the scar softens out gradually and the two sides gradually blend into each other and the colour of the skin blends together. By the 4 month mark it 99% perfect and its like you were born like than...slowly over the next few months it will complete all skin matching, the scar ring disappears totally.

As regards the stitches, depending on what kind of stitches were used (and the advice you got from the doc) they should be ready to come out after the 2 week mark, maybe up to 3 weeks for some folk. Some may come apart themselves after about 2 weeks, you could take the others out yourself if your brave with a disinfected pointy scissors and forceps. It doesnt hurt. things feel better afterwards as the stitches will have started to pinch the skin anyway after 2 - 3 weeks and the body will have started to grow around them. However follow the medical advice you were given about the stitches.

From the magical 2-3 week period onwards, you could apply 'bio-oil' or similar products to the scar line daily which will keep it soft and possibly reduce the formation of a hard scar that is slow to disappear over the coming months. I found it good anyway.

Thanks for that skipper...I'll refer to that post in a couple of weeks..

My update..day 3...no pain, no seeping, no leaks, was aquite a bit swelled yesterday but overnight it's gone down a good bit..
    Head is already way less sensitive too :)

So all in all..much ado about nothing..I appear to be healing very quickly..scar line is really neat..

So it's just sit back and wait now ... especially dying to see how it 'performs' erect lol...I do like my new look might I add....shame I had to buthcer myself but hey I've got a new toy now lol

gf likes the look too but keeps saying she'd love to do it...ahhhhhhhhhh...lol

Stay tuned......

BTW can I add that it really was thanks to this thread and all the contributors that I had teh guts to go ahead and get this done..Ive had a fully functioning foreskin all my life till the last year and the last few months I've been dreading and fighting erections as I didnt liek teh tightness I was feeling...now thanks in the main to you guys I'm looking forward to a new lease of life ....cheers all :)

• Advertisement

Thanks for the good wishes and advice magic eight ball and skipper. :)

Progress report:
    Was a bit nervy about having the bath last night and dipping him in the water - thought it may lossen the stitches, etc - but had no need to fear it was grand.

Last night has been named ‘the night of the erections’ :eek: as I got a few during the night that woke me up - not too bad as they were like semi-erections and stopped once the stitches started to pull, and woke me up. The biggest one didn’t hurt the stiches, so I have little fear of them anymore.

I will take note not to drink as much coffee prior to bed though - as, I believe, the erections are often the body stopping you peeing yourself in your sleep.

Other than that all good - no pain., the glands are becoming less and less sensitive, although the skin on the tip of them feels funny and will no doubt flake off over time.

Like zippy I think the new look is fairly cool - it's a bit like having wild stragly hair and then getting a neat haircut that loooks good. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭ohdatlewis

Met private urologist almost 4 months back. Got appointment much quicker than anticipated. €180 consultation fee. He had a look, I explained my problem and he said yes I need a circumcision (still shudder hearing that word).
    Shortly after it turned out my insurance didn't cover the procedure and that it would cost me almost €2500 to go private.
    So I contacted the local hospital, met the urologist and he said pretty much the same. I'm on the list and they are going to give me a date next week (start of June they think) to get the job done.
    Hardest thing at first was coming to terms that I'd need a circumcision. Basically I'm a young man and have had erectile dysfunction which (I'm hoping) is a result of excess foreskin. Has anyone heard of this before or is it a rare sympton?
    Thankfully my Dad has been very understanding and wasn't overly suprised as he felt as a boy that I may have had excess foreskin.
    So anyway op going ahead in early June and I'm feckin sh1tin myself about it.
    Some reassurance would be much appreciated!
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Ohdat - alls I'll say is that if the circ is the worst thing that happens to you in your life, you'll be doing alright. Honestly, it's not nearly as bad as you think. Have a read through the thread, pretty much everyone who had it done is glad they did.

ohdatlewis wrote: »
    Met private urologist almost 4 months back. Got appointment much quicker than anticipated. €180 consultation fee. He had a look, I explained my problem and he said yes I need a circumcision (still shudder hearing that word).
    Shortly after it turned out my insurance didn't cover the procedure and that it would cost me almost €2500 to go private.
    So I contacted the local hospital, met the urologist and he said pretty much the same. I'm on the list and they are going to give me a date next week (start of June they think) to get the job done.
    Hardest thing at first was coming to terms that I'd need a circumcision. Basically I'm a young man and have had erectile dysfunction which (I'm hoping) is a result of excess foreskin. Has anyone heard of this before or is it a rare sympton?
    Thankfully my Dad has been very understanding and wasn't overly suprised as he felt as a boy that I may have had excess foreskin.
    Thanks.

No need for panic...I was panicing for last few months..even deferred op and considered just leaving it as it was...

Day 4 now after op and I'm so happy I did it...love the new look, no pain (at all) head sensitivity is fading fast, operation was grand, recovery is firing along....just cant wait to be healed now and get back to 'action' lol

If you have a problem and circ may cure it just do it..it's not half as bad as anyone might think :)

@circ...how's your recovery? any issues? I'm all good ....

Zipppy wrote: »
    @circ...how's your recovery? any issues? I'm all good ....

I’m all good Zippy… last night bit the bullet and put penis in undies rather than have him dangling over the top of trakkie bottoms - figured the sooner I did it the sooner the sensitivity would go and so far it is all good.

Noticed a little tiny bit of yellowish stuff around one stich, after last bath, but read back on this thread and that is normal.

So yeah happy days - can't believe how painless it all is, I feel guilty! Also can’t wait for stitches to fall out so I can fully get back to normal. :)

ohdatlewis wrote: »
    Thanks.

Ohdat,

I had the full circumcision done on Thursday - for adult phimosis.

Believe me there is absolutley nothing to **** yourself over, I am actually shocked how little pain I've had and how simple it all was.

Plus, I had immediate release from the irritation and pain of the phimosis - it felt great as soon as I came around from the operation.

I obviously can't speak for your condition, but if it is what you have to have done then have no fear it is worse getting a filling at the dentist, and the benefit to your personal well-being afterwards will be immense.

The worse thing about it is seeing fit nurses in the hospital after it's just been done and worrying you'll get an erection and also sitting around for a few days.

As I said if it is definitley what you have to have done, then you have nothing to **** yourself over, embrace it and look forward to a happier future.

All the best.

Bit more soreness today around stitches - presume this is as body adapts and stitches start to absorb, etc, so not concerned.

One of the stitches sticks out and digs into gland, but not too bad.

No errection that I remember last night - made sure not to drink for hours before hand, this seemed to have worked.

Other than that much the same.

Bit more soreness today around stitches - presume this is as body adapts and stitches start to absorb, etc, so not concerned.

One of the stitches sticks out and digs into gland, but not too bad.

No errection that I remember last night - made sure not to drink for hours before hand, this seemed to have worked.

Other than that much the same.

Same here circ....

No pain, swelling almost gone, head sensitivity reduced further...

Some of the area about the stitches looks a bit red and raised...bath before bed might help cure that ;)

Went to work today but wrapped himself up in a bandage to allow ease of movement :)

Otherwise it's as we were .............. waiting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Gentlemen

Long-time lurker here

bit the bullet and got the job done today - God bless the Vhi - about time I got some use out of it.

5 hours out and the local anesthetic is starting to wear off and Im looking at the next week with a sense of trepidation given some of the posts above - no pain whatsover at the moment but i reckon that will change

Big question I have here is the contrary advice about baths - My surgeon recommends daily soaks with a little salt................but some of the guys here are saying no soaking for at least a week to aid the healing process

What should I do - bit of a quandry here?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 buzzzsnip

s0781142 wrote: »
    Hey lads, forgot to ask this in my previous post but if anybody has the name of urologist in the dublin area that has performed partial circ or dorsal slit or even any kind of loose circ could you please message me on their names as i think im gonna try and get a second opinion . Thanks again

Thanx John for sending me the contact details of the arte novi clinic in malahide. Had my partial circ done 3 weeks ago. not sure if I may mention clinic names or docs names but anyways seen dr sam at the clinic. I struggled many years with tight band and tearing and did not want to loose my fs. Doc explained options and i opted for partial circ. had procedure done next week on Friday and was back at work Tuesday. great result and best of all cost me 30% of quoted elsewhere!!

• Advertisement

congratulations to snip123 and buzzsnip - join the club!

snip123,

Regarding the bath thing I'd do whatever your surgeon told you.

I had the circ on thurs morning and had a bath late on Friday night - I personally (just my unqualified opinion) believe that it is good to let the wound heal and close up for a day and a half / two days and then bathe it to clean it and soften it up.

I can't imagine not bathing it for a week.

Regarding myself, one stitch popped out yesterday and another tonight - is that the normal timescale???

Day 6
    No pain, no swelling, no redness, no soreness :o

Everthing almost back to normal except stitches and no foreskin lol

Dying for 'release' now... When did ye 'give it a go' ? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 scared_silly

I lasted to day 15.

Its day 20 now, all but 2 stitches left to fall out and i'd be suprised if they lasted more than 24 hrs. I'm still sore where the scarring is and glans are still very sensitive so i have light bandages on when out and about. So i'm wondering how long generally does it take for the glans to getting used to rubbing of clothing without being uncomfortable? Its getting easier so i'm guessing another week or so.

Overall i love the new look and feel so i'm very happy with the results so far. Itll be a another 7-10 days before i feel the lad will be ready for a proper test drive but theres no need to rush it. Looking closely the scar line looks pretty rough and uneven and the skin colour difference is quiet a contrast but i guess this will take months to heal, smooth out and blend to something somewhat normal. I know i'll always have a scar but its a small price to pay.

Best of luck to Zipppy, Circ & Snip123, the 'worst' part is the op and inital few days, but after that, it gets better/easier everyday.

I lasted to day 15.

Its day 20 now, all but 2 stitches left to fall out and i'd be suprised if they lasted more than 24 hrs. I'm still sore where the scarring is and glans are still very sensitive so i have light bandages on when out and about. So i'm wondering how long generally does it take for the glans to getting used to rubbing of clothing without being uncomfortable? Its getting easier so i'm guessing another week or so.

Overall i love the new look and feel so i'm very happy with the results so far. Itll be a another 7-10 days before i feel the lad will be ready for a proper test drive but theres no need to rush it. Looking closely the scar line looks pretty rough and uneven and the skin colour difference is quiet a contrast but i guess this will take months to heal, smooth out and blend to something somewhat normal. I know i'll always have a scar but its a small price to pay.

Best of luck to Zipppy, Circ & Snip123, the 'worst' part is the op and inital few days, but after that, it gets better/easier everyday.

Howya silly :)
    TBH my glands sensitivity to clothing is almost gone....I only wrap up when going out (and think I'll stop that today..)
    Best to let it get used to the new world..

Day 15? Hmmm..reckon I'll try later lol

Zip

Zipppy wrote: »
    reckon I'll try later lol

:eek: Tell me how you get on Zippy!

All good here, getting better by the day.

Another stitch fell out this morning... was a little worried that this might be a tad early, but thinking it must be normal as I haven't done anything to them and have no pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 scared_silly

:eek: Tell me how you get on Zippy!

All good here, getting better by the day.

Another stitch fell out this morning... was a little worried that this might be a tad early, but thinking it must be normal as I haven't done anything to them and have no pain.

I wouldnt worry to much about stitches falling out early, unless you were pulling at them or anything.

I had bits of stitches in the first few days and i still have some in on Day 20.

buzzzsnip wrote: »
    Thanx John for sending me the contact details of the arte novi clinic in malahide. Had my partial circ done 3 weeks ago. not sure if I may mention clinic names or docs names but anyways seen dr sam at the clinic. I struggled many years with tight band and tearing and did not want to loose my fs. Doc explained options and i opted for partial circ. had procedure done next week on Friday and was back at work Tuesday. great result and best of all cost me 30% of quoted elsewhere!!

Hey Buzzsnip, great to hear it worked out for you so well. I attended Dr Sam also and I have nothing but praise for the man too. excellent job here too, back at work on 3rd day after the chop. At least coming from another country as he does, he has a refreshingly different approach to 'male' problems - and the cost of treating them.

I think you'll agree that simple day surgery in a clinic room with local anaesthetic is totally satisfactory, and best thing is you can walk or drive home 30 mins later, no issues. It really is that simple.

Glad i could help - best of luck with the new 'modification'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 happypappi

Hey Buzzsnip, great to hear it worked out for you so well. I attended Dr Sam also and I have nothing but praise for the man too. excellent job here too, back at work on 3rd day after the chop. At least coming from another country as he does, he has a refreshingly different approach to 'male' problems - and the cost of treating them.

I think you'll agree that simple day surgery in a clinic room with local anaesthetic is totally satisfactory, and best thing is you can walk or drive home 30 mins later, no issues. It really is that simple.

Glad i could help - best of luck with the new 'modification'

HI Westskipper / buzzsnip. I am new to this thread and glad i read your comments. I have a problem down south and needs it sorted asap. I was quoted € 1890.00 after paying €180 for the consultation, which i already paid my GP for as well!! madness!! Tell me if you don't mind where i can go to the clinic you talk about ? Dr Sam ? and if you dont mind how much would a circum in that clinic cost more or less. I don't have private insurance and can't afford the first clinic and can't wait the 7 months on the list in my local hospital either! got my skin stuck here!! hehehe Cheers

hi happipappi

PM sent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ive read a lot of this thread. Started at the beginning 72 odd pages ago, read the first thirty then skipped to about 67 or so. This thread has been an invaluable help to me. I had the circ done alomost a week ago. Two main problems im having at the moment (both to be expected) one is the sensitivity which i believe will wear off over time and the other is unwanted boners in the morning.'Im sure i read some advice very early back about a possible solution to this problem at least. Basically cut down on liquids at night time. A boner in the morning is rarely a sexual function in that (for me anyway) when i wake up with one its not because i was dreaming or thinking of sex. Its got something to do with the bladder being full and if you relieve your bladder as much as you can the night before then there is a less likiehood of a morning borner.

Also a tip I was given by one of the nurses was after a bath or shower instead of using a towel to dry myself down below I should use a hair drier. Its less painful and more likely to keep yourself well dry. The drier it is the less likely to get an infection as microbers thrive in damp environments.

Funny thing though, when I look at myself in the mirror its like looking at another mans willy. It just looks so different now. Looks good though, i think! My wife died a number of years back and TBH I havent been with anybody since. Sunk into a depression and all that and have really only started to come out of it in the last few months. Im 50 yrs old and have no idea when i might have sex again but at least now Im more prepared for the oppurtunity. I cant help wondering if my wife was still alive what would she think of it. would she approve? I think she would. Ive had phimosis all my life but it only in the last 3 years or so that it reached a point where i knew i just had to get it done. Wish i done many many years ago but ce la vie. My kids laughed when I told them I had to get it done but I think they were just laughing out of embarressement.

Advertisement