Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fastnet BB in Longwood?

Options
  • 07-03-2006 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Anyone have any experience with Fastnet Broadband?

Reason I ask is that they are the BB supplier picked for Longwood Co. Meath (assume its going to be a Sat/wireless jobby) and have been asked how good their service is.

Of much more interest is that 5 people in Longwood have contacted me to let me know I can use their Bb connection to test to see how it stacks up against DSL and straight wireless.

Should be an interesting test.

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

jwt wrote:
    Anyone have any experience with Fastnet Broadband?

Reason I ask is that they are the BB supplier picked for Longwood Co. Meath (assume its going to be a Sat/wireless jobby) and have been asked how good their service is.

Of much more interest is that 5 people in Longwood have contacted me to let me know I can use their Bb connection to test to see how it stacks up against DSL and straight wireless.

Should be an interesting test.

John

As damien knows fastnet have been on at me for a while, recently they were suppose to send me details but never did, when asking about ping times i never got a responce

Advertisement