Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Business Credit Card

Options
  • 07-03-2006 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for advice on the best type of business account credit card to get. Its a relatively small business, I dont do much purchasing but want to start doing it with plastic.

I bank with AIB and they have messed up 2 seperate applications so I want to get one elsewehere.

Has anyone got recomendations?

Thanks,
    Gary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

Business CCs are slighlty different to personal ones, they dont let you run up mad credit on them, you pay them off by DD, so in that why there isnt anything different between the banks however I would say you wouldnt get a BCC without having a business account with the bank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Slinky>

I have an AIB Business credit card and it comes with free AA membership which saves me €70 a year , so it might be worth persevering with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭patsyh

get an american express, might have expensive yearly fee(business deduction) but the rewards for use are worth it

Advertisement