Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get expert skill upgrade?

Options
  • 07-03-2006 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi

I have artisan herbalism and expert alchemy. I need to get expert fishing and expert first aid if they are available for those two skills? If so, can anyone tell me where a trainer is for each that can train me to expert level? All the trainers I can find only give me to journeyman level!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

For fishing you need a book from Booty Bay I believe, and for first aid the book is from Stromgarde Keep in arathi, the vendor on the alliance side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Best idea is to read the ultimate professions guide on the official worldofwarcraft forums, it has links to guides for each profession which should tell you where to get each profession upgrade. You can also find them on thottbot.com if you click on the professions link.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Horde or Alliance?

The Alliance MAster Alchemist is on Feathermoon Stronghold in Feralas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Horde one is in Stonard.

Advertisement