Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop, love at times.

Options
  • 07-03-2006 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

trying to get the euro sign to come up in photoshop but cant what do I do, help ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭kirving

ctrl-alt-4, or i have also seen ctrl-alt-e(or E), is there an "insert > symbol" menu?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

R_punto wrote:
    trying to get the euro sign to come up in photoshop but cant what do I do, help ?

This solved your problem ??

make sure the font you're using has the € symbol as well

you can always do a start -> run -> charmap ... and copy the € symbol from there into photoshop if you're having problems as well

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 933 ✭✭✭dardoz

Ctrl+Alt+4 works but it is not just dependant on whether the font has the character. PS can be finicky sometimes, a possible cause being low on memory.

When I get the problem I usually just hit Window+R, type Ctrl+Alt+4 and copy ans paste it into PS

Advertisement