Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry Group

Options
  • 07-03-2006 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all,
    Just found this site and new to it but wanted to pick your brains if that is alright. I am a final year student currently doing my thesis on Kerry Group. I was looking at their company accounts and at the businesses they acquired during the year. They do give a figure for how much they spent on their total acquisitons for the year but do not give a breakdown on how much they spent on each individual acquisiton. Does anybody know where you can get this information? I'm surprised they are not required in their final accounts to give a break down of them. Any help would be great. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

There should be a breakdown in the notes of the financial statements after the Balance Sheet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Roskam

No, there isnt a breakdown in the notes, thats what im saying. They only have to give a breakdown I think if the companies they took over were already on the stock market but because none of these were they didnt have to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Redmon

Go onto Kerry Website and get PR announcements. Kerry has to make annoucnement to ISE for every purchase. it will be all there

Advertisement