Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Channel 6 gets rights to sopranos

• 07-03-2006 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Is it true?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Where did you hear this , any links?

Cant imagine so......prob bought the previous series though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭aido_2006

When is the next series meant to start up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

aido_2006 wrote:
    When is the next series meant to start up?
    it's starting in the states soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

RTE have the rights to the final series. C6 must have the back catalogue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Tenshot

Elmo wrote:
    RTE have the rights to the final series. C6 must have the back catalogue.
    I emailed RTE a few days ago to see when they were planning on airing Season 6, and received this reply today:
    We have a licence to show the next series of 'The Sopranos' and hope to show it sometime in April. I don't have the exact details but am informed by our Scheduling Dept. that details will be published in advance in our weekly publication, the RTÉ Guide.
    So excellent news ... sounds like it won't be too long of a wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

I'd assume Sopranos will replace either Lost or more likey Desperate Housewives when they finish....

New series starts this Sunday in the US.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

RTE where very up to date with the sopranos the last time they had it on. So it may be sooner then that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭ScruffySlayer

would be nice if C6 got the old seasons. It's a show I'd like to check out but can't afford the boxsets. Does anyone have the e-mail address you use to send queries to RTE bout things like this? I have some burning questions for them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Tenshot

Does anyone have the e-mail address you use to send queries to RTE bout things like this? I have some burning questions for them
    info@rte.ie - see http://www.rte.ie/about/contact.html for more details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It's a show I'd like to check out but can't afford the boxsets

yeah, i was watching them on More 4 and the bastards just stopped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭elurhs

Got the boxsets myself on ebay. Well worth it. I'd forgotten how brilliant it was all along. Its been so spread out over the last 7 years, I'd forgotten half the storylines. Desperately trying to finish the box sets before the new series starts!:)

Advertisement