Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engineer To Service OFCH Boiler - Meath Area

Options
  • 07-03-2006 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

I am looking to get a ofch boiler serviced in the enfield/longwood area of Co. Meath. Anybody got any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi whitboard,

Yes I have very good Heating Engineer in your area, is this an emergency ?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭whiteboard

More of an annoyance than an emergency.

The boiler is not consistantly firing which means we cant leave it on timer.
    House belongs to deceased family member so not sure of make model etc of boiler but could check.

would rather use someone local, any help appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭rooferPete

Hi whiteboard,

He is practically a neighbour in the location you have given, PM your details if you like I will be with him tomorrow and ask him to contact you.

Any and all transactions after that are between the two of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 00D911

rooferPete wrote: »
    Hi whiteboard,

He is practically a neighbour in the location you have given, PM your details if you like I will be with him tomorrow and ask him to contact you.

Any and all transactions after that are between the two of you.

Just Came acroos this Thread..... Need an OFCH Engineer in Enfield/Clonard area also. Heating system went down last nite and the house is freezing....Dont think its anything major but need to get it sorted asap
    All Help much Appreciated

Advertisement