Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ben Hogan Cs3

• 07-03-2006 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

i'd like to get information off anyone thats got any on the Ben Hogan Big Ben cs3 driver, , how good is it, ideal for... etc especially if dman is around he seems to know a lot about clubs, i'm looking at buying one 175 euros , i have hogan irons and they're lovely i'm just alarmed at how cheap the driver is, is there anything wrong.

all info greatly received

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭delboy159

I bought a Big Ben from e-bay a month or two ago and have been very impressed. It is very forgiving and gets good distance for me (220 yrds average), but I'll be honest that the real benefit has been the slices that ended up oob or in water are now not nearly as bad - I bought the draw bias....

However (this isn't a problem for me), the 10.5 degree loft has a very very high launch. This is one of the reasons that a slice isn't as bad, but in this weather a lot of my drives are plugging or have no real role (still longer than my solid summer hits though) I've hit 225 yrds and plugged dead - which is great for me (especially in cold wet weather)

I'm only new to golf (no handicap yet, just a break 100 now and again type of guy) - to put my 2 cents in context...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭J.R.HARTLEY

thats cool man thanks for the feedback.

Advertisement