Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was i banned from FS Section?

Options
  • 07-03-2006 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭

All the FS forums seem to have vanished from my list?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

All the FS forums seem to have vanished from my list?
    pm the mods.

or check http://springbokssuck.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=355 ;) and look for anything you shouldn't have said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

RuggieBear wrote:
    pm the mods.

or check http://springbokssuck.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=355 ;) and look for anything you shouldn't have said

Cheers, scanned my recent posts but didnt find anything out of the ordinary :(. Please god dont let my sister have gotten a hold of my account. I will drop lemming a pm if he doesnt spot this thread soon.
    Thanks.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

You need to clear your inbox more frequently. Whatever PM I sent clearly didn't go through.

You are banned for two weeks from the FS section for repeatedly sticking your nose into threads you have no stake in, after my repeated warnings to that effect over several months. It's a terribly extreme measure to take but you just don't seem to be grasping what I'm telling you. This should help.

Edit: two weeks is probably excessive all things considered, so one week it is. For the record before you ask "what do you mean?", I mean that your posts in FS frequently either politely spoil the thread, or else contribute nothing. When you do post relevantly, you're great, stick to doing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

seems fair enough to me, Cult is a good mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

He is a good mod.

• Advertisement

Fair enough. Not sure why the pm's aren't coming through, inbox only had a handfull of messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Check your sent items and also clear your pm delivery receipts just in case.

Gordon wrote:
    Check your sent items and also clear your pm delivery receipts just in case.

Ye, all done, only have 30 pm's, probably just slipped through.

Advertisement