Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alt/Indie bassist available... AGAIN!

• 07-03-2006 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping to join or (preferably) start a band with good potential. I've had many many bad experiences with amateuristic morons and i'm hoping to put all that behind me! Do you like to play, as well as listen to, music in the style of Quiet Indie with slow build-up to a crescendo? Does the following mathemathical formula best describe your influences and where you want your own sound to lie?

Mogwai x Arcade Fire x Super Furry Animals x My Bloody Valentine = Where i want to be!

Well, today is your lucky day for you have just found a bassist proficient with all the standard skills, serious about what he does musically and not afraid to experiment with Bass effects! I'm 21 and I've been playing for nigh-on 5 years, some gigging experience but not as much as i should have, due to the afore-mentioned amateurism of others but i have been told i look like a natural onstage and i always had a bit of a buzz going out there, rather than a lot of nerves!
    I hope to hear from people as serious about their music as i am... I'm just short on giving up on people in Dublin and eloping to London where i'm sure there are a lot more serious musicians! All e-mail to x00007030@itnet.ie please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 1972tele

Big fan of The Arcade Fire great album i,m 21 also play guitar are you interested in a jam.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

sure, e-mail me some more info to the e-mail posted above. include how long you're playing, what you want to do, aspirations and ambitions etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

*bump* still looking, folks...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

sent you an email

Advertisement