Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danish translation please!!!

Options
  • 08-03-2006 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭

Kan ik finde ud af jer (kan I?)... Er I just-venner eller mysser I? (hihi, det sidste ik..)
    Ved godt jeg lyder lidt skeptisk, men sådan er jeg jo, pessimissetat til det sidste!!!

Anyone help me with this translation.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭XT_Dweezil

nialo wrote:
    Kan ik finde ud af jer (kan I?)... Er I just-venner eller mysser I? (hihi, det sidste ik..)
    Ved godt jeg lyder lidt skeptisk, men sådan er jeg jo, pessimissetat til det sidste!!!

Anyone help me with this translation.

Cheers.

I know swedish which is similiar to danish and I get it to something like
    (it´s gonna be a bit of a word by word translation)

"Can´t find out from you (can I?). Are we just friends or am I mistaken? (hihi, not the last one..)
    I know i sound a bit sceptical, but that´s just the way I am, i´m a pessimist to the end"

We don´t have the word "mysser" in Swedish but my guess is that it means "mistake/mistaken"

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Thanks for that. Ya i kinda knew most of it. or could guess at it.. didnt have a clue at mysser or men sadan er jeg jo.

Cheers

Appreciate that.

n.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ommogerh

mysser i = do you kiss

Advertisement