Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the name of that piece?

• 08-03-2006 11:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was listening to Lyric FM on the way to work this morning when I heard Nigel Kennedy playing this very lively piece of music that had me bopping away for the few minutes that it was played.

I'd love to get hold of it so I tried looking it up. The name sounded like "Monty's Jordache" but Googling for "Nigel Kennedy" and "Monty" just gives me loads of references to Monty Python or The Full Monty. I've also tried looking at CD's on Amazon but none of the track titles match.

I've probably spelled the name wrong but that's how it sounded phonetically. Does it ring a bell with anyone?

Regards,

Liam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 RBX370A

hey its spelled Czardas and its by Vittorio Monti, its a good piece alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭liamo

Most excellent. Ta for the info.

Liam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

iTunes has something like 20 different versions of it available .... :)

Advertisement