Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How unlucky is Ole Gunnar Solskaer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Yeah, just saw on SKy News. Real shame. He must be seriously considering jacking it in at this stage.

(was going to say it was a kick in the teeth, but that would be dangerously close to the worst joke ever)

On the subject of Utd's strange injuries, what's the deal with Scholes?when's he due back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Yeah just read about it here:
    http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=369314&CPID=8&clid=&lid=4161&title=Ole+injury+blow+confirmed
    At least it's a freak accident that could have happened anyone and not related to his knee injury. Hope it doesn't cost him a new contract.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

Stekelly wrote:
    On the subject of Utd's strange injuries, what's the deal with Scholes?when's he due back?

AFAIK he went back training last week but he's unlikely to play any more games this season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

he should be back for a full pre-season. He's got most of his sight back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

poor bloke,i really feel for him,

hope he gets back soon but all these set backs must be killing his morale:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Poor guy, it must be demoralising! I am sure retiring must have crossed his mind!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Cud be the end of him now, might take that coaching job back home as his contract is up @ end of season also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

yop wrote:
    Cud be the end of him now, might take that coaching job back home as his contract is up @ end of season also

I don't think its the end of him. He has stated he will stay until he scores at least one more goal at Old Trafford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Real, real pity. He's always been popular, for good reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Yeah I feel sorry for someone getting paid 30,000 sterling a week and not having to work for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

Even amongst opposition fans...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

BolBill wrote:
    Yeah I feel sorry for someone getting paid 30,000 sterling a week and not having to work for it.

He's been struggling to come back from injury for around 2 years now, something he's had to work for, seen as it effects his quality of life, he's not Winston Bogarde or Cudicini, happily rotting in the reserves/on the bench and taking their money each week with a smile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Poor Ole........it just seems to be one thing after another for him at the moment........

Hope he recovers quickly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

BolBill wrote:
    Well there's always one troll I guess. As if he cares about money if he can't return to doing what he loves. Not every player is that materialistic...

Advertisement