Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family Guy game (2K Games)

Options
  • 08-03-2006 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=63133

"2K Games has signed a new deal with Twentieth Century Fox to produce a game based on hit animated TV series Family Guy.

2K will work closely with Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane on the action adventure title, which will feature all your favourite characters plus locations seen in the TV show."

Clicky on link above to read the rest.

I have a horrible, horrible feeling about this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Is that not what you said about the Count Duckula game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Didn't they make that huge hit "Power Rangers Extreme" that hit the top of the charts last year !!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Doodee wrote:
    Is that not what you said about the Count Duckula game?

You've been stalking me since the 80s? Kudos!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Flashback... Simpsons game, Beavis and Butthead game etc... oh God

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

I remember being stuck in the Beavis and Buttihead game.... who knew that you had to use the camera on the couple riding in the van at the drive in......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

yay family guy hit and run!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Futurama was very meh. Simpsons hit and run was supposed to be very good (never played it) - this could go either ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

Exxxxxxcelent....

Shít, wait, that's the Simpsons....

I hope it's a point and clicker adventure game with lots of tasteless humour in no way toned down for PC users.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

^
    I'm actually worried for my health due to the length of time it took me to cop on to that. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭[STA-7]SSgt.Ste

face it as a hit tv show where they don't have real adventures which means its gonna suck :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

what about the one where stewie went to england, or where stewie and brian got a train from someplace back home.

/feels like a nerd for knowing that much about family guy

btw simpsons hit and run sucked (imo)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

/games places lips against ass
    /attempts to inhale with vigour

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

the episode where the family move to a new town after the world kinda ended, and little octupuss stewies took over the town ?

Should be a game based on Stewie trying to take over the world, with new script and missions or whatever written.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Simpsons hit and run was terrible, I hope it is good but lets face it prob goin to be crap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

just saying the word 'missions' makes me think this will be a horrible game
    i can only see it being a 3D platformer, with optional elements of GTA rip off

Advertisement