Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermostatic Mixing Valve

Options
  • 08-03-2006 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi,
    Does anyone know how to change the factory setting on a grohe thermostatic mixing valve. The Water is extremely hot coming from the shower head even when turned right down, I have been told this is due to the setting in the valve. I can’t find any technical data on the web.

Also we have a pumped system feeding 3 sinks and 2 showers, when a hot tap is turned on the temperature of the water coming from the shower will drop significantly, i thought thermostatic shower valves are suppose to adjust accordingly to any +/- in temperature, or does this only apply to increases in temperature (i.e. anti scalding)

Ta

Advertisement