Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ok Go

• 08-03-2006 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Oh my word, have any of you guys seen the new Ok Go video for their latest single "A Million Ways to Be Cruel". Its a panic and well worth a look-see. Get on that.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

seen them preform the song when they supported Brendan Benson in the village back in October, I have to say I was impressed with their dance.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 LittleMissLogic

Oh but have you seen the Ray D'arcy and his co-workers doin it? Took them two weeks to learn the routine but it's well worth a watch. Especially if you're a fan of my beloved Ray..
    http://www.todayfm.com/Article.asp?id=183317

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Got both their albums - excellent stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Just got their second album, loved their first, even if it slumps a bit in the middle.

It's good rock-pop music with pretty witty lyrics, not going to change world but definately worth checking out. Certainly deserve to be a bigger name than they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Smurfpiss

absolutely loved the dance routine when they supported Brendan B.Great single too...checkin out the today fm vid now...

• Advertisement
Advertisement