Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New person on Supreme Court Justice by end of year.

Options
  • 08-03-2006 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

http://mediamatters.org/items/200603070012

Well according to Pat. I was wondering seeing as his comments on Chavez before is he having one of the left wingers whacked? :v:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Nah...he's just confident that someone else will do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Freelancer

Man, Paisley should just figure out some way to get Pat Robertson' to move to Belfast. Then Robertson could rant, and standing beside Robertson, Paisley would come off down right rational lucid, and pratically moderate.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭SteveS

Pat may actually be right. I know a law professor that has argued a few cases before the Supreme Court and she said that Stevens fell asleep several times during the proceedings. I have heard others say that he is in poor health and should retire.

As for Pat, he was never treated all that well by the media and it doesn't help him that he is making it easy for them to ridicule him. I read somewhere that he lost some leadership position on an Evangelical Council. He seems to be going in the same direction as Jimmy Swaggart and Jim Bakker.

Advertisement