Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not a major problem...

Options
  • 08-03-2006 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

While in getting a new piercing a while ago the piercer pointed out to me that my belly button piercing was done way to shallow (something I had thought myself) and that I should take it out and get it redone once it healed. I took it out that evening but now, 3 months later, there is no difference in the hole. Out of curiosity last night I tried to put my old barbell in and it went it with no problem. I only had the belly button pierced for 4 months before I took it out so I figured it would close up quicker than this. Am I just being impatient or is there anything I can do to help it along?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭!_Brian_!

^^^ as above but the belly button can take a really really long time to close up fully. If the area isnt excreting any yellow crusty stuff its pretty much healed and you shouldnt have a problem repiercing it behind the origional piercing.

Advertisement