Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

full spectrum warrier:ten hammers

Options
  • 08-03-2006 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭

just wondering if any of ye guys checked out the demo of this new game and if so is it any good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

A new FSW? Hadn't heard about that. I suppose it's another exercise in repetition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

I'm hoping for it to 'sponser' some series on Sky One

FULL SPECTRUM WARRIOR! COMMAND THE FRONTIER! IN A LOUD AND SHOUTY MANNER! GRRRR, MANLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

The FSW ads on Sky One were hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Got around to downloading the demo, except whenever I try and install it, I just get a "Not enough space on the disk" message pop up. Despite there being about 60gb free on the friggin drive.

Anyone else getting this? Came across something that said a folder needed to be renamed, but google isn't showing up anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Spike wrote:
    Got around to downloading the demo, except whenever I try and install it, I just get a "Not enough space on the disk" message pop up. Despite there being about 60gb free on the friggin drive.

Anyone else getting this? Came across something that said a folder needed to be renamed, but google isn't showing up anything.
    If your HDD is partitioned (small C:\ ), some games will check your C drive for the space rather than the drive your installing it to, I remember Dragonshard done that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Argh, stupid programs. Only have a few hundred megs free on the C drive. Gah, guess I'll have to play around with it later on.
    Thanks for the tip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Bah its not MP
    http://www.fullspectrumwarrior.com/

Demo here 418 mb

kdjac

Advertisement