Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clondalkin D22, ntl down?

• 08-03-2006 4:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems?

I get Access: Denied in modem :/

And I can't get through to their tech support :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭lynchie

Think your the only one in Clondalkin that has it! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

lol, sorry to hear that lynchie, I hope you'll get connected soon :) I waited for 5 years!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,303 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Was slow earlier but working fine now. thought it was available everywhere in Clondalkin :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭lynchie

CyberGhost wrote:
    lol, sorry to hear that lynchie, I hope you'll get connected soon :) I waited for 5 years!

Had a call from NTL on saturday. In the back of me mind I was thinking why would they ring me on a Saturday unless they were ringing me back up about broadband being available after me registering my interest in it a few months back. I got a little excited until they started spamming the digital TV crap at me. Told her I wasn't interested in the digital TV until the broadband was available. Thats the second call in the past couple of weeks trying to flog me the tv service.

I've been waiting just as long, I wish they'd just hurry up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

lynchie wrote:
    Had a call from NTL on saturday. In the back of me mind I was thinking why would they ring me on a Saturday unless they were ringing me back up about broadband being available after me registering my interest in it a few months back. I got a little excited until they started spamming the digital TV crap at me. Told her I wasn't interested in the digital TV until the broadband was available. Thats the second call in the past couple of weeks trying to flog me the tv service.

I've been waiting just as long, I wish they'd just hurry up!

Be careful with those calls,

I got a call from ntl and the woman told me blah blah blah broadband is available, she told me my acc number and all the details but then asked for my band details :confused:, so I got a little suspicious and gave my mom's old bank account details, she booked an appointment(and I had to wait 3 weeks!), the next day I called ntl, and I was told no order was received! booked it again,(no bank details were asked) and the installer came in 3 days.

I don't know maybe it was a scammer? not sure, how they found out my details, maybe it was some lousy ntl's subcontractor? not sure, just be careful and it's always better to just say you're not interested hang up, ring them yourself and order it that way.

Oh a funny thing, she(the woman that called me) booked me for 29th of Feb, later I noticed, this February ends 28th! :rolleyes:

I did get her phone number, but lost it somewhere duh:confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement