Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are bans forever or can you rehabilitate?

Options
  • 08-03-2006 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

I made a stupid mistake. A thread in AH said "no chat without a picture"
    and I replied to someones post assuming it was allowed because I had already posted my picture previously in the thread. but apprently every single post must have an image attached.
    Genuine misunderstanding. Do bans ever get appealed or expire after a week etc. ?

cheers all

n

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah, I was wondering when the bans were going to come along on that thread. Your best bet is to wait for a week and PM the mod that banned you and ask if you can get in again, stating that you were banned a week ago. I would say to PM the mod now and ask how long it's for but you never know how angry us mods can get when we have to do mass bannings.

Bans are not usually permanent, unless one has been banned a number of times of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Gordon wrote:
    Bans are not usually permanent, unless one has been banned a number of times of course.

Thanks Gordon. I dropped the MOD a pm explaining it was genuine mistake. I'll levae it for a week or two now. Cheers for the fast reply. much appreciated :)

Advertisement