Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nin

• 08-03-2006 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Ive been listening to the downward spiral and i have to say im very impressed. Track 7 is incredible, i love the way the acoustic guitar comes in which is accompanied by the ambient backwards under the sea noises. The last 3 tracks are also amazing. The hydraulic machine noise and chorus on track 12 are brilliant. Overall its amazing.

With Teeth is quite good too imo. Not spectacular but it does have a few good tracks, 8 and 9 in particular. It has a more organic band sound.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Brother To God

Cool enough band,The song Hurt is classic (Johnny Cash does it better though!).I think a new NIN album is on the way sometime this year!(I think!)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭egon spengler

a lot of people seem to prefer cashes version, although i think the original is infinately better, its kind of annoying when people say this song was written by johnny cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Excellent band altogether, and I must say, the video for The Perfect Drug has to be one of my all time favourite music videos. The song ain't too bad neither. ;)

Advertisement