Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote Now, Vote No!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Dunners wrote:
    It's not OK for students to have that attitude but the point is the majority don't

and you are basing the opinion of the majority on......?

i feel the majority dont care either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

On the hundred or so from my course alone who have expressed interest in what's going on. Not the most representative sample maybe but it does show that there is interest. People are inherently interested in things that concern them and I am fairly certain that there is interest from the majority of people.

Perhaps you are confusing interest with enthusiasm. No people aren't jumping up and down screaming an shouting about the union but they are interested in what's going on and how it's effecting them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Dunners wrote:
    Perhaps you are confusing interest with enthusiasm. No people aren't jumping up and down screaming an shouting about the union but they are interested in what's going on and how it's effecting them.

well ya see, thats the thing. of my class of 90, im the only one who is interested in the union and how it affects me and others.

guess it kinda balances out, doesnt it.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

If it balances out then you're still looking at about 50% interested even if not screaming and shouting enthusiastic, last time I checked that would be a fair few thousand people...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

heh heh, that's the interesting thing with that JFK qoute, it's world famous. If Bob could even manage to squeeze out one email to the college, that'd be handy. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement