Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to study music?

Options
  • 08-03-2006 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi everyone!
    I'm hoping to study music at university and I was wondering if you had the choice of any universities in the country that offers music which you would chose. Please try to be impartial if that’s even possible :). If you were in school and had never been to university which one would you have chosen if you disregard things like location etc...?
    I would really love someone to respond as it's such a difficult choice for me to make!
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭Civilian_Target

I'm part of the music society at Queens in Belfast - it seems to be alright, the players are excellent and the atmosphere in the department is good, no idea what the teaching's like though. I know they're one of the best uni's in the UK to do music technology in, but I don't know about their classical music courses.

Advertisement