Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something Awful

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

AHAHAHHAHHAHA

Thats Fan-tastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I've heard about a thread on the wow forums where there was some love affair going on between some girl and some fella. Some random rogue charachter on their same server came across the girl cybering with some other fella using the /say chat. So the rogue stealths and goes down right beside them to take screen shots of what they're saying and he then posts them on the wow forums. Apparently the guy who was "going out" with this girl on the server went ape shit. Talk about fucking losers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Hmmmm... interesting, too bad Bladefist don't have idiots like these(not that I know of)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Binomate wrote:
    I've heard about a thread on the wow forums where there was some love affair going on between some girl and some fella. Some random rogue charachter on their same server came across the girl cybering with some other fella using the /say chat. So the rogue stealths and goes down right beside them to take screen shots of what they're saying and he then posts them on the wow forums. Apparently the guy who was "going out" with this girl on the server went ape shit. Talk about fucking losers!
    xx giggles quietly in the shadows

Man I loved that pisstake thing, wish I remembered where I saw it now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I think the one where the guy offered any amount of Gold to any person who could get him a girlfriend was priceless. The one where he posted pictures of his teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Stonehead

That was ****ing hilarious.

How do people not know when some's taking the piss?
    The best part was the last screenshot of when he said he was in a wheelchair.

Advertisement