Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have ye seen the mess by TBA in Roxboro Shopping Centre facing Janesboro

Options
  • 08-03-2006 8:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Most of ye are on about tesco roxboro but have ye seen the mess by the TBA building across from ALDI. it's absolutely disgusting. Not only that then, a hotel is goin up in Carew Park as well. possibly a Hilton, cheap! (did u see Paris Hilton at the Oscars what a stuckup whore)

What a great view rich clientelle wil have when they wake up on a Monday morning in the hotel and see the view of Budweiser cans & other s***e (both miscellaneous and the human kind) on the ground opposite them. Absolutely filthy. I was brought up in Janesboro all my life even though i never lived there. I can't imagine it being a dump because it never was and never will be!

What do ye think lads?

From CPAFC

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭gaf1983

how were you brought up in janesboro if you never lived there?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i think txt spk is evil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 CarewParkAFC

gaf1983 wrote:
    how were you brought up in janesboro if you never lived there?

Well with my mam & dad workin, i spent most of the time down in my nana's which is in Boro!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Make it stop.....make it stoooooooooop

Advertisement