Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joe cleere!!

Options
  • 08-03-2006 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭

hey ppl just tellin you bout my friend joe who won the 2fm perry's song contest and to show you his new website and want you to check it out and ttell me wat yeah think www.jcleere.com

coll or wat 1 vote

cool cool cool
    0%
    or wat?!?!?!
    100%
    lynch_3001 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Yeah thats a great song, he sounds a bit like a young white Irish Bob Marley, if that makes sense. Be sure to stay well in with him so when he's famous ye can leech off of him. jk. No but seriously he seems to have alot of talent, was he playing the guitar aswell? Did he right the music to it?

As for the website, well it's pretty good I guess, maybe having his songs playing in the backround on a shuffle would be a good idea. And maybe change the backing paper, and get a cleaner cut guitar image up (the one on it looks like if ye tried to cut a picture of a guitar out of a magazine or something {jagged edges}, looks a bit unprofessional) hope some of that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭lynch_3001

or wat?!?!?!
    in answer to your questions, yes he plays the guitar(thought himself at the age 12) and writes all his own music. if i remember right he is on his 3rd album, and this is his 4th 2fm song contest and in each, reached the final and rated pretty highly.
    and in relation to the website he learnt all that himself for that website so that is his first published website, and i have voiced my tastes on the wall paper to him. also that is supposed to the look of the guitar on the header if i know him. all his is about something, usually about the homeless as his dad is a social worker and has strong feelings against the treatment of the homeless by the goverments of the world

Advertisement