Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Top Trumps...

• 08-03-2006 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

*YES.. THE SUBJECT SHOULD SAY TOP... NOT TOM.....*

is anyone else pathetic enough to own the 24 top trumps card?!

Nina's my favourite...
    loyalty to cause - 0
    cunning 98
    are her most entertaining stats... :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

ya know you can edit the thread title, in forum view double click twice in the bar that has the thread title (not actually on the thread link itself)
    I dont have 24 trump cards, i hear kims crap tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

Kims "24 factor" is 22.

she's 2nd, only behind himself Jack, who obviosuly gets 24...

thats her forte.
    i laughed...

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭manti452

Where did you find these amazing cards? Would love to get a look at them or possibly exchange some money for a set :D

On the down side I was wondering why Jack wasn't in my two decks of Marvel Super Hero Top Trumps.. Then I realised that they have to give the super heroes a chance.. no one else would win.. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Lol.

my friend bought me a present, cos im slightly obsessed with 24 and talk about it a lot, so she thought i'd apppreciate teh 24 cards :D

i feel like such a nerd when i play them.. :D

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000AATBK0/qid%3D1143382131/202-3739808-1925439
    you can buy them here

and i did see them in HMV, around Christmas time too.

they have loads of people in them... but left out George Mason :o
    unless i lost him... which is possible... :(

• Advertisement

ah Rockerette.. loosing George would be a bit unfair after all the poor schmo went thru. Granted he was a bit of a penis but he came good in the end ;)

Me finks you should check down the back of the couch.. or look for a small crater under your bed.. tho you might want a geiger counter just to be safe ..:D

manti452 wrote:
    Me finks you should check down the back of the couch.. or look for a small crater under your bed.. tho you might want a geiger counter just to be safe ..:D

i love us 24 nerds :D

yeah i cant believe they left him out!
    OR
    i cant believe i lost him!!

how many should be in a packet does anyone know?

he was my favourite ctu director 'n all!
    i still have erin fecking driscoll!

i want george :(

My FHM set (a birthday pressie honest :p ) has 30 cards.. none of which are at all related to 24, I thought Alicia might be in there somewhere.. sorry all LOL

As for being a nerd :eek: .. I prefer the terms "dedicated fan" or afficionado.. as it makes it sound like I am appreciating a particularly fine wine or something.. hehe

Here on da nort-syde we have a rep to maintain:cool:

As for Erin, just be glad you didn't get her daughter.. or the new guy with the girls name (lynn mcgill anyone?). I know he's sam, but still.. a girls name.. Anastacia Concepta Bauer doesnt have the same ring to it ?

Advertisement