Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US: Lost 217 "Lockdown" ****Picture Spoilers****

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Source: ABC
    03/08 - When the hatch suddenly takes on a life of its own, Locke is forced to enlist the help of an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, Ana Lucia, Sayid and Charlie go off into the jungle to find out the truth about Henry.

Katey Sagal guest stars

8simplerules_kateysagal_bigpic1.jpg

We she betray him? Will we find out how he ended up in a wheelchair? Locke-centric episodes are usually great, am looking forward to this.

In this picture John Locke is driving a car and on the door it has a business called "Welcome Home" saying "John Locke Owner"

Also look at the name of the hotel, its called Flightline .

http://www.lost-media.com/modules.ph[/url]... m=1006&pos=19

normal_105720_4078_ful.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,341 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Unlikly ally: Henry Gale i reckon - would be completely shocked it it wasn't.

Guest Stars for "Lockdown"
    03/13 - Guest starring are Kevin Tighe as Cooper, Katey Sagal as Helen, Michael Emerson as Henry Gale, Andrea Gabriel as Nadia, Geoffrey Rivas as Father Chuck and Theo Coumbis as Jimmy Bane. Source: ABC

Isn't Nadia Sayid's love? strange that she be in a Locke episode

just head darren aronofsky isn't directing this episode anymore cause his wife is due to have a baby - an american mate from another forum told me earlier, hoping it is not true.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭monomaniac

Whoa... excellent call. That's the same Nadia alright - the actress used to post at the fuselage a lot last year.

Must be another cross-over!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Yeah this would be very very odd, but we will have to wait and see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Found this on a popular lost site (dont really know which one), later that night it was taken down because it was a leak.
    Henry Gale

That picture was taken by a kid who got to visit the set for the Make A Wish Foundation.
    He apparently sent the pic to a friend who then posted it on the net without his permission.

The other spoiler he revealed (read with caution) was
    The group searching for the balloon (Sayid, Ana-L, Charlie) discover a parachute with dharma food supplies also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Kevin Tighe? Cool... he was Nick's dad in Freaks and Geeks

• Advertisement

He play's Locke's Dad. I'm half way through watching my Freaks And Geeks DVDs - haven't met Nick's Dad but look forward to it - great show :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

Tauren wrote:
    just head darren aronofsky isn't directing this episode anymore cause his wife is due to have a baby - an american mate from another forum told me earlier, hoping it is not true.

Unfortunately, it is true. Announced a couple of weeks ago.
    'Lost': Aronofsky will not direct

Fans of both the hit TV show Lost (which features a guy haunted by a sinister sequence of numbers) and indie filmmaker Darren Aronofsky (whose breakthrough film, Pi, was about a dude obsessed with devilish digits) will have to wait a bit longer to see if these two geek tastes can taste great together. The director has respectfully bowed out of helming one of the current season's remaining episodes due to scheduling conflicts. "The timing didn’t work out," Aronofsky tells us. "I’m expecting a child."

From Entertainment Weekly. Rest of the article here.

tracert wrote:
    Unfortunately, it is true. Announced a couple of weeks ago.

"which features a guy haunted by a sinister sequence of numbers"

Just sums lost up nicely doesn't! Next time somone asks me what its about, i'll have my answer :rolleyes: :D

Advertisement