Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Setting Tabs in Dreamweaver

• 09-03-2006 12:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭

We use Dreamweaver in the office here and I have a slight problem that I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with. Basically, what I want is when you hit the tab key I want it to add 2 spaces and not an actual tab character.

I know you can set the tab size in Dreamweaver, but this isn't what I want as it is still sending a tab which looks different in other editors. The code cleanup works quite well, but there are certain things I don't like about it - I wouldn't have to use it if I could figure a way around the tab issue.

I did a search in Google, but I haven't found any relevant info on the issue. Anyone able to help me out?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭democrates

Google 'dreamweaver tab size' and click on the first link.
    If this doesn't work maybe just use the tabs and when finished do a find and replace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Serbian

Thanks for that democrates. I already saw that article actually and it is just referring to the preferences menu in Dreamweaver which doesn't allow you to change the function of the tab key as far as I can see. I guess I will just have to live with it for now.

Thanks.

Advertisement