Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Polo and Cooling Fan

Options
  • 09-03-2006 9:35am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine has just been told that her cooling fan has gone on her 97 VW Polo and is asking me is it a big deal to replace and at what cost (including labour).

I dont know an awful lot about fixing cars but I have to tools available to me and was wondering would it be a big job to do it myself. I reckon I could do it if I had a set of instructions infront of me. Any idea where to get this info?

Also if she has to get it repaired by a pro does any one know where the best place to bring it would be in the Ashford (wicklow)/rathmines area?

If any more info is required let me know.

Advertisement