Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

penalty points

Options
  • 09-03-2006 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭

anyone know where or who I contact to see when exactly penalty points are being lifted off my license? Its about 3 years now since I got the bonus points. Ive emailed a few people in the transport industry but they dont know and the penaltypoints website is down

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

ando wrote:
    anyone know where or who I contact to see when exactly penalty points are being lifted off my license? Its about 3 years now since I got the bonus points. Ive emailed a few people in the transport industry but they dont know and the penaltypoints website is down

Ever hear of a telephone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

According to an answer to an enquiry I made to the Minister you should be able to query the number of points on your licence in your local authority motor tax office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

ando call the motor tax office, they can give you all details.i rang them last week and they told me exact details of when i got them and when they expire.they were really helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

testicle wrote:
    Ever hear of a telephone?

yea it would come in handy if i knew who to call
    drdre wrote:
    ando call the motor tax office, they can give you all details.i rang them last week and they told me exact details of when i got them and when they expire.they were really helpful

alright thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

ando did you find out about the penalty points yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement