Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bell X1 charity auction on eBay

Options
  • 09-03-2006 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭

Hey lads and lasses,

Hopefully this plug isn't against the rules, as it is in a good cause. Bell X1 have designed a Carnevale face mask and it is being auctioned off in support of Fighting Blindness, a charity I have a lot of time for. The auction is here:
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/Bell-x1-carnival-mask-designed-and-signed-by-the-band_W0QQitemZ7595987872QQcategoryZ58697QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    Not sure if any of you are into music memorabilia, but it seems like a pretty cool item. Plus it's for charity! So there you go.

(You might see that I'm the only one to have bid on it so far, so it is funny that I'm encouraging people to try to outbid me!)

Advertisement