Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM2006 too easy??

Options
  • 09-03-2006 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey all.....

just wanna know if you think the same thing as me......am Leeds Utd in the new FM2006. Top of the championship, ten points clear, and unbeaten in the league. My three top strikers have scored more than 18 goals a piece and am have 18 games to play. David Healy is a super sub, Richard Cresswell and Milan Ivana, bargain from somewhere i cant remember.

Funny thing is i have just signed Carlos Diogo (Real Madrid) and Thiago Motta (Barcalona)

My club got an influx of a bit through the season.

Any thoughts

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

You got Motta, from Barca, to Leeds in the championship?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Are you using 6.0.3? Is it your first season?

That seems very easy,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

you didn't dolly up the editor?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Dalli.S

Hey there,

dont know how to "dolly up the editor"

and i basically bought the game late last year, installed it and started playing. How do i know if it 6.0.3, However i do load up the italian and spanish leagues so if a good job offer comes up i can take it........

Motta was transfer listed and i got him for 3.1m (£14,950p/w ) gotta get rid of his min release cluase though...Diogo the same about, 2.2m

someone came in a bought the club so that was how i could afford them. and im in my first season, about 14 matches to play.......

am looking forward to the 2nd season........

Ive heard that Messi is the best player in the game, is it true?

And anyone got any thoughts on a player calle Arouna Kone, hes on loan at Ajax and he has scored 17goals in 14games. playes for the ivory coast. dont wanna jeopordise getting him so ill try and buy in 2nd season....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

Speaking of transfers some really annoying things that is happening in my game. I suppose its mirroring real life but annoying none the less.

Ajax had accepted an offer from Arsenal Wesley Sneijder for 8mill and I was tracking him so I put in a bid of 10mill hoping to hijack this deal. I'm Chelsea by the way. All of a sudded Ajax are willing to negotiate for Sneijder and want 18million!!!! They had just accepted 8 from Arsenal!!!! That has happened with every player I have tried to sign, because I'm Chelsea the price rockets.

Thats one thing, the other one is regarding Roman Abhramovic. Top of the league and playing well I didn't want anyone in the Jan window as I didn't want to unbalance my squad or derail a good run. Roman got very annoyed that I hadn't signed anyone and thus went out and signed Ludovic Guily. Now I didn't want him and don't want him but I'd no choice.

He has done this before during the summer when he bought Xavi Alonso. I wouldn't mind if he was buying players off my short list but they are players he wants. Really annoying.

Also further on from the last one be vetoed a transfer i was doing as the player wasn't high enough profile to boost the club. It was Luca Toni for gods sake!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

The hardship of being Chelsea

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

It seems easy to me too, in 5 years I got 2 UEFA Cups and one CL title with Dinamo Bucharest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭dogg_r_69

iregk wrote:

Thats one thing, the other one is regarding Roman Abhramovic. Top of the league and playing well I didn't want anyone in the Jan window as I didn't want to unbalance my squad or derail a good run. Roman got very annoyed that I hadn't signed anyone and thus went out and signed Ludovic Guily. Now I didn't want him and don't want him but I'd no choice

Same thing happened to me for my 1st game He went off and bought Ronaldo from Madrid and someone else for crazy money despite me have strikers who were scoring regularly 2nd season he bought Viera & Valeron despite me having a very strong midfield anyway Valeron never played well so I ended up getting rid of him for feck all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 kingpj86

Thats wat u get for picking chelsea pick someone not so good and u wont have complaints like dat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I was Real Madrid and Perez signed Henry over my head for £52m or something like that. The thing is, you would think I was over the moon but I didn't need him at all so it was a complete waste!

Problems, problems, problems!
    ;P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭blu_sonic

Ah yeah i hate that ol roachie keeps bringing in the superstars to Rovers i keep telling him Henry wont get his game sure i've Shero but will he listen???

Advertisement