Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

parking in the kevin/aungier st area!

Options
  • 09-03-2006 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

anybody know of any free/cheap places to park in these areas.
    pay parking is 2.50 an hour which is too dear for me, as im in college.
    it would be much handier for me to take the car than the bus.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

free? In Dublin - I can't think of anywhere thats free!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

May be handier for you to drive to the bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

i see a few people park in that little lane at the back entrance to dit kevin street. im pretty sure theres no meter there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Misticles wrote:

get bus in, I started new job in Pembrook road and cost me just over 20 euro to park from 9.20 till 5.10:eek: made sure I was in early the next day to get into the tiny free car park in office:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

Sometimes the parking meters down the side of Aungier St college get screwdrivers stuck in them for some strange reason.

It's handy because the locals and students get free parking. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

kbannon wrote:
    free? In Dublin - I can't think of anywhere thats free!

Theres lots of places to park in the city that are free, you just don't get people ranting and raving about it for obvious reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,613 ✭✭✭Big Nelly

Misticles wrote:

Meant to mention before, why would you drive into town? if you can get the bus/train why wouldnt you do that? traffic in town is mental and driving in would mean you have to leave at a very early time in mornign. Traffic in town is so bad because of the amount of people that drive into town when they don't need to. Its so bad I am leaving at 6.45 in the mornign now to get to Pembrook road from Blanch. Its funny when you hear so many people crying about traffic and you ask why they drove into town instead of getting bus etc and they look at you blankly.

Oh yeah I need my car for work so thats why I drive in, if I didnt I would be on the train in. Alot easier it would be!

Advertisement