Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Bonehunters

Options
  • 09-03-2006 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

... so so good. Erikson, I salute you. Again. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Indeed its proving rather good so far. I must say this one the best fantasy series I've read in long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭moridin

Just wait till towards the end of the book - massive fight scene that's incredibly well written and tense :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Were did you purchase it, had a quick look around last week and couldnt find it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I got it in waterstones. But its available online if you don't mind a bit of a wait play.com is a good spot with free delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

I got it in waterstones. But its available online if you don't mind a bit of a wait play.com is a good spot with free delivery.

Thanks, will be around dawson street later in the week, :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Gaaaah, I shouldn't be reading this thread, I'm only reading House Of Chains now. Utterly mind-blowing stuff, I can't wait to catch up!

Although on second thought, if I do catch up it'll be a long wait until Reaper's Gale is out. :)

Advertisement