Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shelbourne Park [ Thursday]

Options
  • 09-03-2006 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hello

Im going to Shelbourne tonight.
    Am of the opinion the wide runners have been favoured there recently,especially Trap 6. As its been first or second in 15 of the last 22 races.
    So will be backing T6 using the STOP at a WIN Strategy.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Centurion

Enjoyable nights racing.
    T6 only Won 2 races.But as posted I stopped with a small profit at the first to win when the Favourite Won race 3 the Open @ 4-5.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Always Good to hear!

Shelbourne again tonight.
    Still believe Trap 6 will do well,So will back that trap using the STOP at a WIN Strategy.
    Forecast wise will do the same on 4 @ 6 Reverse.

Profitable Night:)

Trap 6 Won three races.
    I stopped though when the first Won at 3-1,and then did the same thing the next race when 4 @ 6 Forecast came up at 15-1.

Hello

Will be backing Trap 6 again tonight as the dogs running from that box have good chances,using the STOP at a Win strategy.

• Advertisement

Stopped with a Profit,after T6 Won race two @ 9-4:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

I backed trap 4 every race 10 races in a row at Galway, lost every one:mad: .

Luckily enough the bets were paid by a company :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

The Probleum With Trap 4 is That it Has to be Very Good dog in the trap.

also know as "the coffin" because its squashed by traps 1,2 and 3, on the left, and traps 5 and 6 on the Right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭finnpark

The Probleum With Trap 4 is That it Has to be Very Good dog in the trap.

also know as "the coffin" because its squashed by traps 1,2 and 3, on the left, and traps 5 and 6 on the Right.

Tell me about it:D

Any advice for Galway, anywhere I can get stats etc. Im going there Saturday to have a gamble and would appreciate any advice.

Advertisement