Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Album/Video mash up

• 09-03-2006 3:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Anyone capable and interested in getting involved with this please PM me. Putting on an album launch party where the album tracks will be played over a sound system with corresponding video for each track playing on a cinema screen.
    Looking for someone to sort out the video clips/editing/syncing end of things. Someone with access to editing equiptment obviously, but that could be your basic mac package. PM me for more info if your interested in getting involved.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Freelancer

I do so enjoy hearing the craft of editing, being described as a "mash up"

Did you know Imovies has an "auto edit" function?

Honestly.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

No. I don't know anything. Thats why I need help. Imagine I have no eyes. See my problem?
    "Mash up" was used to attract "the kids". In future I will say "can you koyaanisqatsi?" and try to attract the more discerning "editing artistes"
    So, any takers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

No.

I feel the urge to ban you..... must resist!

John

No. I don't know anything. Thats why I need help. Imagine I have no eyes. See my problem?
    "Mash up" was used to attract "the kids". In future I will say "can you koyaanisqatsi?" and try to attract the more discerning "editing artistes"
    So, any takers?

With that charming winning way you have I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding volunteers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

Sorry Freelancer, been spending too much time on thumped. Thanks for your post.

Fúcking hell, whats up with the internet? Today on the politics forum, someone listened to the other side's argument, thought about the point, and agreed to change his mind.

Now someone, on the internet is apologising for being rude...........

*runs out onto the street. shakes my fist at the sky*

Quit messing with my head, you bastard!!!

Alright sham, tell you what drop me a pm, I may know someone, who might point you in the right direction.........

Freelancer being helpful.... it's all going to pot now ;)

John

Lump wrote:
    Freelancer being helpful.... it's all going to pot now ;)

John

Oi....I resemble that comment. I'm often very helpful in pointing out to people when they are being stupid, or acting the dick.

Resemble!?!?! /me dictionary.com 's :)

John

• Advertisement
Advertisement