Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abductions in Greystones

Options
  • 09-03-2006 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭

I just thought I would conform with the general consenus of fear and paranoia spreading throughout the forum and give people a warning.

Last Sunday night at about 22.00, I was driving by the Park and Ride and I saw what looked like a flying saucer parked down the end.

We should all be extra vigilant, as I have heard that aliens usually like to abduct people so make sure all your windows and doors are locked and always keep a glass of lemon juice beside your bed just to be safe.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: I originally locked this thread, but maybe some more people (possibly sporting new implants) can confirm this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Ru

I saw a UFO last night but it was more shaped like a golf club:confused:

Eoin, do you know anything about this one?

Ru wrote:
    I saw a UFO last night but it was more shaped like a golf club:confused:

Eoin, do you know anything about this one?

Absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭FirstIn

Abductions! Fantastic. I hope they come and take the little sh*tty dog that lives in one of the houses behind me (barks in the morning) and while they are at it they can take the fat bast*rd that spends his time parading around his house with no top on. "CLOSE YOUR CURTAINS FAT BAST*RD".

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭lastsaturday

FirstIn wrote:
    Abductions! Fantastic. I hope they come and take the little sh*tty dog that lives in one of the houses behind me (barks in the morning) and while they are at it they can take the fat bast*rd that spends his time parading around his house with no top on. "CLOSE YOUR CURTAINS FAT BAST*RD".

ah god, you have me in stitches.... :D LOL!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭FirstIn

Fellow Charlselandians I was wondering have the abductions started? My guess is they have not. The little sh*tty yappy dog and the partially dressed man are still very much at large.

I voiced my preference that these 2 should most definitely be abducted and I had hoped they would be among the first to be lifted.

I wished each evening that tonight would be the night,I expected in the early hours to be woken by the light from the UFO flooding into my bedroom and a low droning sound to fill my ears. But alas, this has yet to happen.

Valmont mentioned "a glass of lemon juice beside your bed just to be safe", Is there an opposite approach one can take to encourage the spacey aliens to visit. Or do you think the sh*tty dog and the naked man may have read the previous thread and taken Valmont's advice on the lemon juice?

So much to ponder.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Valmont

Unfortunately I've never been able to test any formulas to attract aliens.
    The lemon juice has always worked for me - I've never been abducted.

I think you must be stuck with your strange neighbours for the time being.;)

This thread is being abducted (but only to unite it with the original one).

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

eoin_s wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: I originally locked this thread, but maybe some more people (possibly sporting new implants) can confirm this?
    Yes, but I unlocked it. Why do you ask?

the_syco wrote:
    Yes, but I unlocked it. Why do you ask?

No you didn't, I did.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

I saw something very strange in the early hours of Monday. Some strange looking grey faced beings with slits for eyes, packed into a large glass and steel vehicle hovering about 15ft .........

...........I reported it and it was investigated...apparently it was something called an 84X :confused: Anyone else see this?

Advertisement