Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Problem with GF

• 09-03-2006 7:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

am a member but want to go unreg for this.
    Im going out with a great girl (lets call her "A") for almost 5months now. This is my longest relationship going out all the time like,not jus meetin people. We get along and all the rest but lately weve ben fighting over the smallest and stupidest things, and also ive been thinkin of another girl (lets call her "B") ALOT lately, we were great friends before and were mad about with each other. In the last two weeks, i was thinking of breaking up with "A",but i dont want to hurt her feelings and She asked me to her debs a month or two ago and i said ya because i was very much in love with her then. But lately i dont feel like i love her as much anymore. Then yday, i was with "B" for a few hours in my car, alone most of the time, talking and sharing memories of our past together and wat not. I feel as if i shouldnt tie myself down with one person but get to know other girls more and be in different relatioships at this age (im 17btw), ive been thinkin of talking to her about it but i know it'll will make me look like a bad guy. Im thinking of asking her to go on a "break" for a while or just go back to meeting for a while, but i dont know how she'll react.Its really wrecking my head lately and i want to sort it out soon,
    if anyone can give me advice that would be great,
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

You're 17, and since you feel it yourself, you obviously shouldnt# be tied down to one person.

You said you're thinking about this other girl a lot, regardless of age when someone is telling me that I tell them it's time to call it a day. in your case, this goes double. Be as nice as you can if you're breaking up with A, but don't be surprised if she takes it really badly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Breaking up with somebody is never easy!

Sometimes we feel we can't do it because we dont want to hurt the person! Hurting them is unavoidable! Making it worse by staying with them is avoidable!

Bite the bullet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

tnks guys, will take yere advice wisely,
    cheers

Advertisement