Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

[REQ} Krusell multiadapt case for k750i

• 09-03-2006 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭

Hi all,
    anyone of anyplace selling Krusell cases in this country.
    bought one on ebay but it has not arrived, (2 weeks,UK) :mad:

C

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

i will also be looking for a case, what price did you pay for yours. are you sure it was from uk or hongkong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭munzab

usually it may take up to 20 days for some parcels to get here from uk. had a few of those "experiences". do not despair... i have no clue why it happens but sometimes it might get here as surface mail if the person posting pays like 0.90 pence to send it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I had a surface mail package posted on Monday alongside an airmail package on the same day. Surface mail arrived today. Air mail still isn't here.

Go figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Cassiel

Hi all,

Dre, bought it from ebay seller fone-yard for a total of UK£11.94 including insured delivery. Think that makes it £8.99 + P&P.
    It is possible it was posted well after the dispatch email was sent. who knows, anyway, highly recommend the Krusell multiadapt case, had one before (also from ebay)for my nokia 3510 for two years and the phone is like new, and the case has withstood the 2 years also.

C

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭the-ging

• Advertisement

cheers the-ging. excellent.

thanks guys, im goingto buy another k750i soon so i thought id buy one of these to keep it nice and clean.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭niallb

I had one on a K700 and loved it. Earlier I had one on a Nokia 3650.
    Both cases kept the phones clean, and are the best cases available IMO.

I got one straightaway for the K750, but have one big annoyance with it.
    The slot for the MS-Duo card is left uncovered which lets that side of the
    cover get caught on things, and allows a load of dust to get in between
    the case and the screen.

Maybe other people pull their cards in and out all the time,
    but I've removed the card once since I got the phone to
    change it to a larger size. I wouldn't have minded taking
    the case off to do that. Instead I need to take the case
    off at least once a week to clean the screen or I can't
    read it in bright sunlight because of the dust.

Still, go get one. The phone's worth it.
    NiallB

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Check out these guys

DataKits

I got all my K750i Accessories from them - cheapest around and good delivery times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

I bought one for my w800i in CPW in Galway. Damn thing broke its clip within a couple of weeks. There's a little stud that keeps the belt clip connected to the case. This broke and now the case can slide off the clip.
    I think it cost around 25 euro not sure though

• Advertisement

Phone case arrvied today. Postmarked the 28th, so the seller was in the clear. Bloody post office. I agree that the opening for the memory card slot isn't the best idea. I have no plans to remove the memory card.
    All the side button openings are covered in the clear plastic used on the front

Overall though, it'll do the job.

Cassiel wrote:
    Phone case arrvied today. Postmarked the 28th, so the seller was in the clear. Bloody post office. I agree that the opening for the memory card slot isn't the best idea. I have no plans to remove the memory card.
    All the side button openings are covered in the clear plastic used on the front

Overall though, it'll do the job.

cassiel, where did you get your case. could you send me a link or where can i get the cheapest one.thanks

Cassiel wrote:

Thanks i will check it out.

Advertisement