Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks Help

Options
  • 09-03-2006 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭

I know there has been alot of topics posted on the mocks but can anyone tell me whats coming up in the Irish Pre Paper 2.. which poems and Stories.. i'm doing Ordinary by the way... whats coming up in the French Paper? and can anyone give me an idea of whats coming up in the business.... any help would be nice.. especially for the Irish!! Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

in bsiness hl i got delayering, why control is the most important management activity, sources of finance and insurance. Thats the dublin examining board paper though. U cud have the examcraft one which has once again delayering, reasons 4 a feasibiilty study, the risks and benefits of using equity and debt capital, implications of expansion, insurance, how managers can help staff adapt 2 change, causes of labour turnover, the significance of maslows hierarchy, smart, benefits of subcontracting, the role of field research. Think thats about it. We got both business mocks 2 do so thats how I know. Good Luck!

http://theconvoyseptictank.blogspot.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Thanks alot Sir.. you have helped me so much....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

SirCretop wrote:
    in bsiness hl i got delayering, why control is the most important management activity, sources of finance and insurance. Thats the dublin examining board paper though. U cud have the examcraft one which has once again delayering, reasons 4 a feasibiilty study, the risks and benefits of using equity and debt capital, implications of expansion, insurance, how managers can help staff adapt 2 change, causes of labour turnover, the significance of maslows hierarchy, smart, benefits of subcontracting, the role of field research. Think thats about it. We got both business mocks 2 do so thats how I know. Good Luck!

Legend, cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭dr.barbie

By the way, did either of those papers have a ratios question coz our teacher has said that we are definately getting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

My teacher said there would be one.. so i think there is... don't take my word for it though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

yea, the dublin examing board had a ratios question but not the examcraft one. real easy though. just profitability and liquidity and anaylse any trends.

Advertisement