Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Juniors Division ended

• 09-03-2006 8:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

This was just posted on WWE.com:
    World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the releases of the following talents (Mascarita Sagrada, Tsuki, Pequeno Violencia, Octagoncito, Piratita Morgan and Super Porky) that make up the SmackDown Juniors division. WWE wishes them all the best in all their future endeavors.

I'm sure you're all devastated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

pointless bringing them in in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

this is really terrible news....
    who on earth will finlay be able to beat up now???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Wow talk about a complete waste of time. What the hell was that all about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Ah, they never gave Super Porky a chance. I'm convinced he'd have gotten over big time if they had have put some effort into him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

awwwww :( i thought they were cute.... but to be honest i never saw the point of them ether

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I actually did n't mind them. They should have at least given Porky a match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Any match they had was pretty enjoyable, and the back stage skits with them were all great.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I didnt have faith when they were brought in. I wanted them to succeed but I knew they wouldnt get the right exposure. Shame really. Porky could have been huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

ah this sucks.........................another case of wwe's "size over wrestling ability"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Well I would n't go that far ! None of them were Christopher Daniels. But 10 minutes of them each week, I was okay with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I was at least hoping they'd continue some sort of storyline with Palmer Canon, since it was him who brought them in. It seemed like it was going to go somewhere before they got rid of them

EDIT: Just thinkin about that Christopher Daniels comment, if WWE had signed him in the last couple of months, they probably would've stuck him in the juniors division..

Advertisement