Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM's

• 09-03-2006 10:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭

You can suck my balls, I owe nobody an apology... Read my posts again and not with such a negative ****ing attitude...

I got this from Xavier in reference to the bebo thread (I presume).... it's a bit vulgar don't ya think.... Looks to me like I'm not the one with the attitude here?? Does anyone know him?? Does he have issues with everyone or can anyone enlighten me as to what sort of stick is up his chocolate star fish??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Can you forward me on the pm. I shall deal with the matter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

I got one too, it seems anyone who posted in s4dd's defence now has a fresh new insulting PM from Xavier, though mine wasn't quite as insulting as shays...

Asok, shall I forward mine too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭s4dd

dunno if this is relavent, but i just saw a pm from himself also.. again, seems a little agressive. is mine the most insulting? do i win a prize? should i forward mine too?

shayk1: does he think we banned him?

:START

Look, you ****ing asshat... I did not blame you in any way so stop being so ****ing paranoid... I couldn't give a **** about bebo or any 403 for that matter, my point was that there are other things that people are doing things on the PC's that need looking into. Read my posts again but this time pretend it's you posting it and try see the ****ing humour in it... Don't bother sending me a message if your not going to be somewhat civil... I said somewhat, so don't be thinking of any retorts...

:END

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

I feel left out. Why dont i get an abusive PM from a stranger?
    Discrimination against those who didn't stand up for S4dd (aka didn't notice thread) in time?
    B'ah.

Could you other two send me on a copy of them aswell please cheers.
    Had any of you initiated contact by pm'ing him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Asok wrote:
    Nope

Asok wrote:

nope

Site Banned for 3 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Asok: I didn't anyway...

s4dd: how could we ban him in fairness??? If he thinks that then.... ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

It wasn't in a PM but someone was refering to me as a "so called human being" today and since were trying to eliminate all sence of humor from this site I was wondering if it would be possable to have the party involved banned, executed or perhaps beheaded in the middle of Croke Park while the artaine boys band play at the begining of the football club finals on saint paddys day. whatever you deem to be merited. I shall leave the matter in your capable hands.:D :D:D

• Advertisement

that was me and I was referring to the lack of heart shown. Meant to put that in the post. Guess I forgot.
    "Have a heart" I believe is the phrase??
    artaine boys band ?? Good choice but if it's my last few minutes to life any chance of getting U2 to play with or without you?? Love that song.

NOW THERES HUMOUR FOR YA.....

btw How are ya daithi??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Abusive P.M's have no place on boards, whether intended as humourous or not.

Now, Daithimac, you walked a fine line in the bebo thread and as such you werent banned. Keep pushing and I'll give you a nice, healthy, 1 week ban to contemplate the phrase "poor timing".

Please, for all that is holy, let this be the last time that 'Bebo' is muttered on this forum.

PS: I've 4 exams the week after paddy's day so paddy's day isn't really good for me?? half time at the sunday game do??? who's playin the 26th??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

Hay Shay I know what ya meant. don't worry bout it. What I was alluding to was the sensitivity being shown of late on the board. were students. we should lighten up. and if not I'll tell my mommy. :)
    P.S. march 17th would get me free tickets to the club final though

it's just not a good day for me to die... too much to do!!
    Anyway... Enough of this spammy crap. Daithi you have my apologies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

i got no PM. no fair. Ha. What's with this kid xavier? Is he on medication?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

"RE-read my post you illiterate ****... where did I blame him for anything? I couldn't give a **** about the site, so **** you and the horse you rode in on kain, you cocksucker..."

I think he was over reacting just a tad.

Kain wrote:
    I think he was over reacting just a tad.

you could be right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

haha this is like a soap opera!

i told u not to underestimate the power of bebo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

why ban only Xavier there were others giving abuse to others on the Bebo thread :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

looks like a close group controlling boards

are the Mods even in college anymore ?????

its time for new Mods and have a public vote

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Its like primary school here, "oh oh miss, miss, miss, this boy said this about me, please go punish him for me". Would have thought most of the people here were above "telling the teacher".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

this boy said this about me, please go punish him for me".

you hit the nail on the head :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

UnrealQueen was banned permanently from the itcarlow board so xavier is not the only one. Is there a law somewhere that says that moderators have to be in college??

not that i'm aware.. and i don't think the thread was started as a "tattle tale" if that makes any odds, nor did anyone call for a ban. there just happened to be a moderator around is all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

s4dd wrote:
    nor did anyone call for a ban.

Well it was more than obvious that once the sniff of a ban was around a few people jumped on the bandwagon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

The ban for Pm's was made by Asok, who is a "Super Mod" and has nothing to do with the Carlow IT forum.

As for jumping on the bandwagon... the guy sent abusive P.m's to people for what I would call "no-good-reason" and as such, deserved what he got. Instead of being so upset that we lost the fine, upstanding, poster Xavier, maybe you should thump the guy over the back of the head for being such a muppet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

I haven't got a PM abusive or other in over a year. :( Don't feel bad.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,962 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

That's because you are rarely on here!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Minor detail. I have such a hectic daily life that I can rarely find the time to!!!

Oh and by hectic I mean, PS2/bebo!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement