Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kitchen Classics

• 10-03-2006 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Check it out !Bodkins bar on Bolton St.Kitchen club every sat...Bring it Back..
    Dj's Podje,Warren K,Liam Dollard,..etc...Kitchen Classics,House,Tech,Electro......:) :D;):p
    http://www.bodkinsbar.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

I was a regular in the Kitchen for years since it first opened so am definitely gonna check Bodkins out some Sat nite for this,haven't been to Bodkins in years either i actually used to be a regular there as well as the ex mot used to live round the corner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Will have to get myself along to one of these too. Having been stuck behind the bar or in the cloakroom most Saturday nights in the Kitchen, it will make a nice change to be on the dancefloor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭red dave

Kitchen classics i remember are £3 for double vodka & red bull the rest is still a bit hazy:D

i'll deffo be checking out bodkins in the next couple of weeks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

red dave wrote:
    Kitchen classics i remember are £3 for double vodka & red bull the rest is still a bit hazy:D

i'll deffo be checking out bodkins in the next couple of weeks

your talking Genius on Tuesday nites right :D no wonder i could never hold down a job in those days going out on a mad one every Tuesday :D

PS-Kolodny i bet i know your face and vice versa if you worked in the kitchen :)

Advertisement