Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stags in April

Options
  • 10-03-2006 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'll be hitting Kilkenny on the weekend of the 21st

I see plenty of good advice on other threads on pubs and such. Im looking for something to do on saturday mornnig/early afternoon that will keep me from hitting the pubs at 11am. Im not able for it any more, getting too old ::p .

I checked the horse racing, and thats not on. Is there a gaa match or something to keep me from the boozer? Nothing too energetic either! :D
    Thanks,
    Stephen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

if there's a group of you you could try some clay pigeon shooting/archery/air rifle target shooting at the "countryside leisure and activity centre" which is about 2 miles from town. You'd have to book it with them on the phone in advance, cos if you just go out there, the place is likely to be closed.

wanton destruction is immensely fun ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

Golf????? All the stags that i would be talking to at my gig seem to go for a few pints the friday night golf sat afternoon then MAD session sat night:)

Advertisement